What’s better than reading books? Talking about books! I hope you enjoyed reading Jabari Jumps with kids around the world this month. Here are some questions to spark discussion at your BIG WORLD Book Club meeting. Feel free to follow and share your comments on BIG WORLD Book Club’s Facebook and Instagram pages.
- What did you like most about this book?
- How is your family like the one in the book, and how is it different?
- Have you ever jumped off a diving board? How was it?
- What are some things that make you feel nervous or scared?
- What are some things that make you feel confident and brave?
- Tell about a time when you were afraid to try something new. What happened?
- What would you say is a message or lesson from this book? How could you use it in your life?