What’s better than reading books? Talking about books! I hope you enjoyed reading Big Red Lollipop with kids around the world this month. Here are some questions to spark discussion at your BIG WORLD Book Club meeting. Feel free to follow and share your comments on BIG WORLD Book Club’s Facebook and Instagram pages.
- What did you like most about this book?
- How is your family like the one in the book, and how is it different?
- Have you ever been to a birthday party? How was it?
- If you could choose a special treat to eat and share at your birthday, what would it be?
- Tell about a time when someone took something that was yours. What happened?
- Tell about a time when you did something mean. How did you fix things afterward?
- What would you say is a message or lesson from this book? How could you use it in your life?