What’s better than reading books? Talking about books! I hope you enjoyed reading Soccer Star with kids around the world this month. Here are some questions to spark discussion at your BIG WORLD Book Club meeting. Feel free to follow and share your comments on BIG WORLD Book Club’s Facebook and Instagram pages.
- What did you like most about this book?
- How is your family like the one in the book, and how is it different?
- What do you like to do in your free time? Do you ever play soccer?
- What jobs do you do to help your family?
- Why do you think Paolo’s friends don’t want girls on their team?
- Do you think Maria should get to play soccer with the boys? Explain.
- What would you say is a message or lesson from this book? How could you use it in your life?