What’s better than reading books? Talking about books! I hope you enjoyed reading Ling and Ting: Not Exactly the Same! with kids around the world this month. Here are some questions to spark discussion at your BIG WORLD Book Club meeting. Feel free to follow and share your comments on BIG WORLD Book Club’s Facebook and Instagram pages.
- What did you like about this book? Did you have a favorite chapter?
- How is your family like the one in the book, and how is it different?
- What do you know about twins? Would you like to have a twin?
- If you have them, how are you similar to your sibling(s)? How are you different?
- Do you have special foods you make with your family? Explain.
- Tell about a time when you forgot something. What happened?
- What would you say is a message or lesson from this book? How could you use it in your life?