What’s better than reading books? Talking about books! I hope you enjoyed reading Thunder Boy Jr. with kids around the world this month. Here are some questions to spark discussion at your BIG WORLD Book Club meeting. Feel free to follow and share your comments on BIG WORLD Book Club’s Facebook and Instagram pages.
- What did you like about this book?
- How is your family like the one in the book, and how is it different?
- Do you like your name? Why or why not?
- If you could choose a new name based on something about you, what would it be? Why?
- If you could be named after one person, who would you choose, and why?
- If you could really change your name, would you? If so, what would it be? Why do you prefer that name?
- What would you say is a message or lesson from this book? How could you use it in your life?