Skip to content
- What did you like about this book?
- How is your family like the one in the book, and how is it different?
- The family in the book is forced to leave Iraq because it is no longer a safe place for them to live. They are refugees. What do you know about refugees?
- The family in the book can only bring a few things with them on their journey. If you had to choose just one thing, what would you bring? Why?
- There are many volunteers in the book who are trying to help refugees. Have you ever volunteered somewhere? If so, what was it like? If not, where do you think you would like to volunteer?
- Have you ever lost something you really cared about? How did you feel? Did you find it again? If so, how did you feel then?
- What would you say is a message or lesson from this book? How could you use it in your life?