What’s better than reading books? Talking to people about reading books!
We hope you enjoyed reading Queen of the Hanukkah Dosas with kids around the world this month. Here are some questions to spark discussion at your BIG WORLD Book Club meeting. Feel free to post your thoughts to our BIG WORLD Book Club Facebook group .
- What did you like about this book?
- How is your family like the one in the book, and how is it different?
- The boy has a little sister who gets on his nerves. Do you have a sibling? If so, what do you do to drive each other crazy?
- When he goes to the Indian food store, the boy worries that he is different from the other kids in his Hebrew school. How are you different from other kids? How does it make you feel?
- The family in the book mixes Jewish and Indian traditions together. What traditions does your family have? Where do your traditions come from?
- The boy figures out how to get the door open. When is a time that you thought of how to fix a problem?
- What would you say is a message or lesson from this book? How could you use it in your life?
For Your Information: BIG WORLD Book Club is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. This means that when you buy an Amazon product through this website, we earn a small amount of money without any increased cost to you. Thanks in advance for supporting us through this program.